Notice my recent posts are all about being tired, drained and everything energy sapping? That’s how tired I am. Even though I woke up at 10am and just finished lunch with the family outside, now that I’m back at home in front of the computer. I feel like crawling back to bed.
Many thoughts running through the mind, maybe I’ll just note them down in point form, and ramble about them later.
- The WD 1TB HDD is still in its original wrapping, I should open it. I finally took it out of the wrapping and fixed it up!
- I should find my Olives and fix them on my new-old Atrios and try its fit. I can feel the thudthud thumping now – shiooook!
- My list-of-to-do is never ending.
- Should I then, take time out to go for the headphone meet tomorrow? Not going in the end, do work do work!
- The only constant thing in life is change – I can’t remember what used to lie opposite the sommerset mrt station – now its an empty space.
- Buildings are coming up faster than I remember them to be – Ion next to Wisma, and the one that is opposite Orchard Point.
- It’s odd to have my primary school teacher on Facebook with me.
- I still have work that is waiting for me to do, even though I said I’m not going to look at them at least for today.
- I think my exercise regime is going out of the window for this weekend.
- I just feel like sleeping.
- I want to watch teevee in bed.
- Teachable moments.
- Where’s the softtoy class photo Peanutto Chan? Let’s put them on FB!
- Wherefore art thou, Xiaohei…